- MNP Inc. is working hard to restore the historical habitats of southeast Wisconsin. To keep this process moving forward, do not pick plants or disturb animals on the property.
- Use our app and read signage along trails to learn more about Wisconsin habitats and the land restoration process.
- The only bathrooms on the property are in the Education Center (8200 W. County Line Road). The bathrooms are available from 8:30AM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday.
- There are no trash receptacles along the trails. Plan to take trash with you when you leave.
- No alcohol, campfires, or fireworks are allowed on the grounds.
- Biking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing are allowed.
- Most trails are ADA accessible and stroller-friendly.
- No vehicles (other than MNP or City of Mequon personnel) are allowed on the trails.
Dogs at Mequon Nature Preserve:
- Per City of Mequon Ordinance (Chapter 54, Section 54-25:
- All dogs must be on a leash no more than 10 feet in length.
- Dog waste must be picked up and placed in the garbage.
- Failure to follow these ordinances can result in a fine.
- Keep dogs on the trail and out of the wetlands.
MNP Backyard Scavenger Hunt:
Walk the trails or explore your backyard and try to find these items! Make sure to take pictures of you finding the objects and share them with us!